distressin'







rayanne jeans: salsit.com (http://salsit.com/shop/bottoms/rayanne-jeans#.VCJ2fkv8PnY) // shoes: topshop // watch: danielwellington.com // sunglasses: sunglassspot.com // men's bomber jacket: forever 21
I never thought I'd be someone who would be into the distressed jean look that's been trending recently. Although I am a huge fan of edgy looks, I didn't think I could find the right pair of distressed jeans for me. Thankfully, Amelia from Salsit hooked it up with these high-rise distressed jeans that I fell in love with; the outfit possibilities with this pair are endless.

I decided to go downtown with some friends the other day. I haven't been for awhile, as downtown SF is usually reserved for intense shopping (of which I am too broke to do at the moment) or is considered more tourist-y. After going though, I was reminded of how many aesthetically pleasing downtown looks, with all it's different shades of gray, white, and black everywhere, as well as interesting, random architecture. I should probably save up and invest in more trips to The City.

xx
Chantel

No comments:

Post a Comment