when in berkeley...









purple kow remains a boba cafe that has the best interior design 

the purple kow in berkeley does not stray far from the look of the one in san francisco

i would go to berkeley just for the nice trails and paths they have around campus



"gwen crop" (striped crop top): salsit.com // high-waisted jeans, backpack, & round sunglasses: forever 21 // belt: american apparel // white platform shoes & moto jacket: h&m
It's that time of year again when everyone's going back to their respective college campuses for another school year. My boyfriend and my other friend recently started their fall semester at UC Berkeley, so me and my other friends back at home decided to give them a visit. I must admit, the amazing food spots near campus and their proximity to everything would have me going there in a heartbeat. The weather at Berkeley is also way better than back at home, so I enjoy walking down all the woodsy paths and trails on campus with sunlight streaming through the canopy of trees.

Amelia from Salsit.com recently gifted the two of us with some amazing pieces from their new collection. The one featured in this post is the Gwen Crop (http://salsit.com/new/gwen-crop-334#.VA_bZUv8PnY), which is a stretchy and super comfortable simple striped crop top that goes with just about anything. Stripes are a big trend going on right now, and I am happily going along with it. We're also in love with just about everything on Salsit, so be sure to check our their site and cop yourself a couple pieces.


xx
Chantel

No comments:

Post a Comment